- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Display second address field in order notification
10 years 8 months ago #226987
by jgowans
Display second address field in order notification was created by jgowans
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 47.0.2526.110
I've done a fair amount of reading on the forum but have not identified the exact way to accomplish this (thus I'm making this post). Essentially, we have a second address field (so, "Street Address", "Street Address 2", "City", "State" and "Zip"), however it doesn't show in the order notification for new orders. I'm wondering what the best way is to ensure that this field is added to the notification.
Thanks in advance.
Josh
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 47.0.2526.110
I've done a fair amount of reading on the forum but have not identified the exact way to accomplish this (thus I'm making this post). Essentially, we have a second address field (so, "Street Address", "Street Address 2", "City", "State" and "Zip"), however it doesn't show in the order notification for new orders. I'm wondering what the best way is to ensure that this field is added to the notification.
Thanks in advance.
Josh
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227013
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Display second address field in order notification
Hi,
You need to override the "address_template" for both templates (front-end AND back-end).
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ashop-view-form.html
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
You need to override the "address_template" for both templates (front-end AND back-end).
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ashop-view-form.html
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds