- Posts: 191
- Thank you received: 5
Cancelled order management
10 years 8 months ago #227024
by lt635
Cancelled order management was created by lt635
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Hello,
I have a client that have a question regarding cancelled orders and I am not sure if what she is asking is possible. Her question is:
'I have noticed that some people are creating orders and not proceeding to complete them, and then that order number stays there and so the next person gets the next order number. Is it possible to make it that if they change their mind, that order gets deleted, or if they still want the order but need to recheck something, can they save the order? And then come back to it and complete it then?'
I tried searching on cancelled orders but I could not find anything that covers what she is asking.
Thank you
Kind regards
Lene
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Hello,
I have a client that have a question regarding cancelled orders and I am not sure if what she is asking is possible. Her question is:
'I have noticed that some people are creating orders and not proceeding to complete them, and then that order number stays there and so the next person gets the next order number. Is it possible to make it that if they change their mind, that order gets deleted, or if they still want the order but need to recheck something, can they save the order? And then come back to it and complete it then?'
I tried searching on cancelled orders but I could not find anything that covers what she is asking.
Thank you
Kind regards
Lene
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227047
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cancelled order management
Hi,
They can't delete their order.
But you can configure the setting "Cancellable orders statuses" of the HikaShop configuration to allow them to cancel their orders themselves. You can also configure the "auto cancel orders" plugin via the Joomla plugins manager to automatically cancel orders after a certain period of time.
You can also activate the setting "Payment of orders not paid immediately" of the HikaShop configuration to allow customers to pay their unpaid orders from their orders listing. You can configure the "Unpaid order statuses" there to set which status should allow them to do that.
They can't delete their order.
But you can configure the setting "Cancellable orders statuses" of the HikaShop configuration to allow them to cancel their orders themselves. You can also configure the "auto cancel orders" plugin via the Joomla plugins manager to automatically cancel orders after a certain period of time.
You can also activate the setting "Payment of orders not paid immediately" of the HikaShop configuration to allow customers to pay their unpaid orders from their orders listing. You can configure the "Unpaid order statuses" there to set which status should allow them to do that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lt635
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227798
by lt635
Replied by lt635 on topic Cancelled order management
Thank you,
I have passed on your reply.
Kind regards
Lene
I have passed on your reply.
Kind regards
Lene
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds