Skip to main content

Order creation information

More
10 years 8 months ago #227548 by kontakt@friesbureau.dk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6

Hi

I have this problem. In my backend I can't see which orders that have been payed with a coupon.
These orders are "only" created, and not "created and payed" like normal orders that have been payed.

So how can I make the coupon orders shown as "payed for"?

Best regards

Carsten

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #227569 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order creation information
Hi,

Normally, in such cases, you configure the "validate free orders" plugin via the Joomla plugins manager so that the orders that are free because of a coupon are still being confirmed as payed for.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #227633 by kontakt@friesbureau.dk
Sure - Do you have some tips?

I don't know where to edit... And what I should edit...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #227658 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Order creation information
Hi,

I don't know what tip you want because Nicolas already gave you the solution and the what you have to do.

Regards;

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #227696 by kontakt@friesbureau.dk
Excuse me, but where exactly do you see the editable area of the plugin?

And I know that you've helped others before... www.hikashop.com/forum/23-market-how-to/...tus-set-to-none.html
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by kontakt@friesbureau.dk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #227762 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Order creation information
Hi,

To validate free orders, you just have to publish that plugin.
If you want to edit some code to adapt the plugin in a more specific case then the file to edit is:
plugins/hikashop/validate_free_order/validate_free_order.php

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #227780 by kontakt@friesbureau.dk
Sure. But I am not technical at all.

I just want to found out if it is possible to have "free orders" act as if the customer have been paying for the item.

That's it. Just tell me if it is a problem of my own, and I will not bother you anymore.

But if you think this solution could be of any help to other Hikashop Clients with the same idea, I would like to know how to edit the plugin. (which bit of code I should be editing)

Best regards

Carsten
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by kontakt@friesbureau.dk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #227786 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Order creation information
Hi,

Why don't you use the "validate free orders" plugin ?

Why are you asking question about a plugin modification when you do not need it ?
Did you see anywhere in our message something which indicate that you need to modify a plugin ?

Why are you complicating the situation when we are just telling you to use one HikaShop plugin ?

You activate the plugin (like it seems to be done in your screenshot) and that's it !
Your free orders will be automatically confirmed instead of just being "created".

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #227852 by kontakt@friesbureau.dk
I enabled the plugin before I made this topic. I am sorry if I wasn't clear about that.

I guess this is the end of this line of communication. Maybe we just don't understand each other..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #227888 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello Carsten,

Sorry about our last reply which was a bit harsh, Xavier's reply perfectly described what you have to do so that it work as you want :

To validate free orders, you just have to publish that plugin.
If you want to edit some code to adapt the plugin in a more specific case then the file to edit is:
plugins/hikashop/validate_free_order/validate_free_order.php


However, if you already enabled/published the plugin and your free orders aren't automatically validated there is a problem, so can you show me some screenshots of your configuration and of the result you have with free orders ?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #228366 by kontakt@friesbureau.dk
The problem is not that the orders are automatically validated. Because there are automatically validated and registered as confirmed orders. But the problem is that I want the order to be listed as confirmed and payed.

Is this possible?

Because normally, an order will be listed as confirmed. And after the payment have been made, will be listed as: confirmed - payed.

And then I have to look all at all the "confirmed" orders to see if the payment have been cancelled, or not in the orders list.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #228419 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

But the problem is that I want the order to be listed as confirmed and payed.

Order can only have one status, and it's the status that you have set through the "Payment confirmed order status" option via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main".
In your case the the solution can be to create a custom status "Confirmed - Payed" and set it on the "Payment confirmed order status" option, OR directly edit the code of the files of the "validate free orders" plugin.
Also, note that this plugin will only change the status of free orders.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum