- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 0
Change word Completed in email subject...
10 years 8 months ago #228064
by melprok
Change word Completed in email subject... was created by melprok
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.x
Hi, How I can change the word Completed to spanish in the following variable.
PAYMENT_NOTIFICATION_FOR_ORDER="%s payment notification : payment %s for order no.%s"
Right now the email subject that I received is this:
Paypal la notificación del pago : pago Completed para el pedido no. 0000000068
I search in the language file but I can't find that word.
Thanks,
Jose
-- Joomla version -- : 3.x
Hi, How I can change the word Completed to spanish in the following variable.
PAYMENT_NOTIFICATION_FOR_ORDER="%s payment notification : payment %s for order no.%s"
Right now the email subject that I received is this:
Paypal la notificación del pago : pago Completed para el pedido no. 0000000068
I search in the language file but I can't find that word.
Thanks,
Jose
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #228076
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Change word Completed in email subject...
Hi,
That word is coming from your Paypal itself.
If you want to change it, I'm afraid that you'll need to edit the Paypal plugin directly and that it is not something recommended because you will loose your modifications with the next HikaShop update.
Regards,
That word is coming from your Paypal itself.
If you want to change it, I'm afraid that you'll need to edit the Paypal plugin directly and that it is not something recommended because you will loose your modifications with the next HikaShop update.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #230552
by melprok
Replied by melprok on topic Change word Completed in email subject...
Hi, Ok...
Tell me if I can shoy only the order number at the end.
This is right now:
PAYMENT_NOTIFICATION_FOR_ORDER="Notificación de pago por %s. Pago %s para el pedido no.%s"
I can do this:
PAYMENT_NOTIFICATION_FOR_ORDER="Notificación de pago por %s. Pago para el pedido no.%s"
I want this subject as a result: Notificación de pago por Paypal. Pago para el pedido no. 0000000078
Thanks,
Jose
Tell me if I can shoy only the order number at the end.
This is right now:
PAYMENT_NOTIFICATION_FOR_ORDER="Notificación de pago por %s. Pago %s para el pedido no.%s"
I can do this:
PAYMENT_NOTIFICATION_FOR_ORDER="Notificación de pago por %s. Pago para el pedido no.%s"
I want this subject as a result: Notificación de pago por Paypal. Pago para el pedido no. 0000000078
Thanks,
Jose
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #230595
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change word Completed in email subject...
Hi,
It's possible. In that case you need to do like that:
PAYMENT_NOTIFICATION_FOR_ORDER="Notificación de pago por %s. Pago para el pedido no.%3$s"
It's possible. In that case you need to do like that:
PAYMENT_NOTIFICATION_FOR_ORDER="Notificación de pago por %s. Pago para el pedido no.%3$s"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231272
by melprok
Replied by melprok on topic Change word Completed in email subject...
Perfect. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds