Insert products gift with a minimum cost
10 years 8 months ago #228950
by gioxd
Insert products gift with a minimum cost was created by gioxd
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.laputea.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.0
I've read other posts on the subject, but I have not yet figured out how to do. I do not know if we have entered this function in the latest update hikashop.
I would like to implement the "product as a gift" feature if you spend at least 50. For example:
if you spend 50, product "x" as a gift;
if you spend 100 product "y" as a gift;
(Products are present in the store).
No matter if the products appear in the cart or must select the customer, the important thing is that they appear only when the customer reaches the minimum amount.
Can be done? If so, how?
Thank You!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.0
I've read other posts on the subject, but I have not yet figured out how to do. I do not know if we have entered this function in the latest update hikashop.
I would like to implement the "product as a gift" feature if you spend at least 50. For example:
if you spend 50, product "x" as a gift;
if you spend 100 product "y" as a gift;
(Products are present in the store).
No matter if the products appear in the cart or must select the customer, the important thing is that they appear only when the customer reaches the minimum amount.
Can be done? If so, how?
Thank You!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #228986
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Insert products gift with a minimum cost
Hi,
There is no such function. It would require the development of a small plugin to add/remove the product X or Y in the cart based on the current cart situation.
There is no such function. It would require the development of a small plugin to add/remove the product X or Y in the cart based on the current cart situation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #229016
by gioxd
Replied by gioxd on topic Insert products gift with a minimum cost
I honestly do not know how to do. You can do it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #229029
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Insert products gift with a minimum cost
Hi,
If you need a developer to work on such plugin for you, you can contact our partners:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
You can also post on the "commercial jobs" section of our forum.
If you need a developer to work on such plugin for you, you can contact our partners:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
You can also post on the "commercial jobs" section of our forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gioxd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #229282
by gioxd
Replied by gioxd on topic Insert products gift with a minimum cost
I take advantage of your kindness.
I would like to enter the fidelity points, I know there is a plugin that manages them, but it should be integrated with component AlphaUserPoint, but it no longer exists! I do not find either the jed Joomla nor is there the site of the developer. There is an alternative way to activate the fidelity points?
Thanks so much!
I would like to enter the fidelity points, I know there is a plugin that manages them, but it should be integrated with component AlphaUserPoint, but it no longer exists! I do not find either the jed Joomla nor is there the site of the developer. There is an alternative way to activate the fidelity points?
Thanks so much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #229289
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Insert products gift with a minimum cost
Hi,
HikaShop user points system can be used either with AlphaUserPoints or directly with a custom user field. So you actually don't need AlphaUserPoints.
In fact, our documentation explains how to setup the points system without AUP:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/257-using-points.html
HikaShop user points system can be used either with AlphaUserPoints or directly with a custom user field. So you actually don't need AlphaUserPoints.
In fact, our documentation explains how to setup the points system without AUP:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/257-using-points.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: gioxd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #229441
by gioxd
Replied by gioxd on topic Insert products gift with a minimum cost
Always efficient! Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds