- Posts: 155
- Thank you received: 4
order menu voices ???
10 years 7 months ago #229481
by Cattelan
order menu voices ??? was created by Cattelan
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
Hallo.
I found in the backend order menu the voices submenu.
What is it for, I searched the documentatio and i googled around but couldn't find anything about.
I tried to make two custom fields like required but i cannot find out what sense it has or how i can use this.
Could you give me please some reference?
Thanks in advance
Hallo.
I found in the backend order menu the voices submenu.
What is it for, I searched the documentatio and i googled around but couldn't find anything about.
I tried to make two custom fields like required but i cannot find out what sense it has or how i can use this.
Could you give me please some reference?
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #229486
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic order menu voices ???
Hi,
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you're talking about.
Regards,
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you're talking about.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #229598
by Cattelan
Replied by Cattelan on topic order menu voices ???
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Cattelan.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #229609
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic order menu voices ???
Hi,
The real name of what you're looking for is "Entry".
Please check the backend interface in English in order to see the real name of settings, etc.
An " Entry " is an element of a list ; it is translated into " Voce " in Italian ( Elemento di una lista ) which have " Voci " as plural.
Now, if you want to read more about the Entries, I suggest you that documentation page :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...p-entry-listing.html
Regards,
The real name of what you're looking for is "Entry".
Please check the backend interface in English in order to see the real name of settings, etc.
An " Entry " is an element of a list ; it is translated into " Voce " in Italian ( Elemento di una lista ) which have " Voci " as plural.
Now, if you want to read more about the Entries, I suggest you that documentation page :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...p-entry-listing.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cattelan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #229687
by Cattelan
Replied by Cattelan on topic order menu voices ???
Ok got it. maybe it would be better to translate it in "Accesso". Thanks for your reply
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Cattelan.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.372 seconds