- Posts: 159
- Thank you received: 2
Different text for each status mail
10 years 7 months ago #230624
by Rokell
Different text for each status mail was created by Rokell
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hi,
I wonder, if there is a way to have more than two options to use a customized text in the status mails that are send out to the customer.
I added a 'reminder' status for unpaid orders. It would be great, if I could connect this new status with another mail than the 'confirmed' one. At the moment I open each mail and paste and copy the reminder text before I send it.
Is there a way to do this?
Thanks
Roger
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hi,
I wonder, if there is a way to have more than two options to use a customized text in the status mails that are send out to the customer.
I added a 'reminder' status for unpaid orders. It would be great, if I could connect this new status with another mail than the 'confirmed' one. At the moment I open each mail and paste and copy the reminder text before I send it.
Is there a way to do this?
Thanks
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #230626
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Different text for each status mail
Hi,
The easiest way would be to edit the "confirmed" email and add some PHP code to display the desired text based on the order status.
Something like:
The easiest way would be to edit the "confirmed" email and add some PHP code to display the desired text based on the order status.
Something like:
Code:
<?php
if($data->order->order_status == 'unpaid'){
echo "Your desired text";
}
?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds