- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
SOLVED Delivery date and comment delivery invoice
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #230882
by Jerka
SOLVED Delivery date and comment delivery invoice was created by Jerka
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.16
Hello.
I have business edition. I don't use it as a regular shop so my questions may be a little strange to ordinary shops.
When i open an order from backend i can view/print invoice and delivery invoice. On checkout i have my customers to write delivery date and a comment. It shows up on the invoice but not in delivery invoice. I want it to show also on delivery invoice.
I tried to look at Display/views/invoice (orders and my admin template: Isis) I'm sure it is there somewhere but when i search for calendar, date, comment etc. i don't find anything relevant. Can someone please help me in the right direction?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.16
Hello.
I have business edition. I don't use it as a regular shop so my questions may be a little strange to ordinary shops.
When i open an order from backend i can view/print invoice and delivery invoice. On checkout i have my customers to write delivery date and a comment. It shows up on the invoice but not in delivery invoice. I want it to show also on delivery invoice.
I tried to look at Display/views/invoice (orders and my admin template: Isis) I'm sure it is there somewhere but when i search for calendar, date, comment etc. i don't find anything relevant. Can someone please help me in the right direction?
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Jerka. Reason: Solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #230914
by Jerka
Replied by Jerka on topic Delivery date and comment on delivery invoice
I guess i finally found it my self:
Now my question is how to make this visible on delivery invoice also. I'm pretty sure the first line is the key here but i am almost as sure that i don't just can remove that line, right?
Code:
<?php if($this->invoice_type=='full'){
$fieldsClass = hikashop_get('class.field');
$fields = $fieldsClass->getFields('backend',$this->order,'order');
if(!empty($fields)){ ?>
<tr>
<td>
<fieldset class="hikashop_order_custom_fields_fieldset">
<legend><?php echo JText::_('ADDITIONAL_INFORMATION'); ?></legend>
<table class="hikashop_order_custom_fields_table adminlist" cellpadding="1" width="100%">
<?php foreach($fields as $fieldName => $oneExtraField) {
?>
<tr class="hikashop_order_custom_field_<?php echo $fieldName;?>_line">
<td class="key">
<?php echo $this->fieldsClass->getFieldName($oneExtraField);?>
</td>
<td>
<?php echo $this->fieldsClass->show($oneExtraField,@$this->order->$fieldName); ?>
</td>
</tr>
<?php
}?>
Now my question is how to make this visible on delivery invoice also. I'm pretty sure the first line is the key here but i am almost as sure that i don't just can remove that line, right?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 7 months ago #230887
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Delivery date and comment on delivery invoice
Hello,
In your case a solution can maybe be to directly edit the "Invoice" file of the "Order" view of your back-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views" and change that line :
By :
In your case a solution can maybe be to directly edit the "Invoice" file of the "Order" view of your back-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views" and change that line :
Code:
<?php if($this->invoice_type=='full'){
$fieldsClass = hikashop_get('class.field');
$fields = $fieldsClass->getFields('backend',$this->order,'order');
if(!empty($fields)){ ?>
Code:
<?php if($this->invoice_type=='full' || $this->invoice_type=='shipping'){
$fieldsClass = hikashop_get('class.field');
$fields = $fieldsClass->getFields('backend',$this->order,'order');
if(!empty($fields)){ ?>
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #230941
by Jerka
Replied by Jerka on topic Delivery date and comment on delivery invoice
You are a rockstar. This solved it and will help me a lot on other small issues!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds