- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
Currency negative format
10 years 7 months ago #231530
by ilemaitre
Currency negative format was created by ilemaitre
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
Hi,
In my orders I have the negative format "2.39 -$" but I want it to be like "-2.39 $".
I tried all configurations but it is not working.
Can you please tell me how to fix it, and if it is translation problem which file I have to modify?
thank you
Hi,
In my orders I have the negative format "2.39 -$" but I want it to be like "-2.39 $".
I tried all configurations but it is not working.
Can you please tell me how to fix it, and if it is translation problem which file I have to modify?
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231532
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Currency negative format
Hi,
You need to go in the menu System>Currencies and edit your currency.
There, you can change the setting "Symbol precedes negative value" and that should do it.
You need to go in the menu System>Currencies and edit your currency.
There, you can change the setting "Symbol precedes negative value" and that should do it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231554
by ilemaitre
Replied by ilemaitre on topic Currency negative format
Hi,
No as I said I tried all and it is not working.
No as I said I tried all and it is not working.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231563
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Currency negative format
Hi,
Can you provide a link to the page with the issue and a screenshot of the settings of your currency ?
Can you provide a link to the page with the issue and a screenshot of the settings of your currency ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231909
by ilemaitre
Replied by ilemaitre on topic Currency negative format
Hi
I found the problem
We have to choose "1 sign before" for Negative sign position. it doesn't work for "3 sign before symbol".
So now it works
I found the problem
We have to choose "1 sign before" for Negative sign position. it doesn't work for "3 sign before symbol".
So now it works
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds