- Posts: 279
- Thank you received: 1
More emails than we want!
- trogladyte
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 6 months ago #232937
by trogladyte
More emails than we want! was created by trogladyte
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.digitalguarddawg.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
We have the Business version of HS.
As the site admin I am getting an email every time someone creates an order on the site. Also, the customer uses 3 different emails, and they all get emails whereas he only wants emails going to 2 of them. Trouble is, I cannot find where to turn these off!!
System | Configuration | Emails - These are set to go to only 1 address - orders@hisworkcomputer.com
System | Emails - These are all set to go to the above plus bruce@hisworkcomputer.com
Yet ian@citruskiwi.com and bruce@digitalguarddawg.com both receive emails on order creation.
I don't know where else these could be hiding.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
We have the Business version of HS.
As the site admin I am getting an email every time someone creates an order on the site. Also, the customer uses 3 different emails, and they all get emails whereas he only wants emails going to 2 of them. Trouble is, I cannot find where to turn these off!!
System | Configuration | Emails - These are set to go to only 1 address - orders@hisworkcomputer.com
System | Emails - These are all set to go to the above plus bruce@hisworkcomputer.com
Yet ian@citruskiwi.com and bruce@digitalguarddawg.com both receive emails on order creation.
I don't know where else these could be hiding.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #232941
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic More emails than we want!
Hi,
HikaShop Business is sending order creating email to the administrator.
But I see that you have an expired license of HikaMarket front-edition.. And HikaMarket allow you to send notification emails to the main vendor users.
You can configure HikaMarket to not send notification emails to the main vendor users (by removing the corresponding "notify" acl) or you can configure the filter on the notification email in the HikaMarket configuration.
Regards,
HikaShop Business is sending order creating email to the administrator.
But I see that you have an expired license of HikaMarket front-edition.. And HikaMarket allow you to send notification emails to the main vendor users.
You can configure HikaMarket to not send notification emails to the main vendor users (by removing the corresponding "notify" acl) or you can configure the filter on the notification email in the HikaMarket configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds