Skip to main content

Fix gap in order ids

More
10 years 6 months ago #233365 by deuce4884
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24

I'm testing running some orders through my site. They are just tests and I deleted them. Now when I make a new order there is a gap in the ids and order numbers from where I deleted the test orders. Is there a way I can fix this? I know I may have to actually do it through my actual database tables, but I just want to make sure about what I need to do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #233372 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Fix gap in order ids
Hi,

You'll indeed have to do it in your database. You need to open the hikashop_order table and change the "order_id" column's "auto_increment" value
trebleclick.blogspot.fr/2009/01/mysql-se...t-in-phpmyadmin.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum