- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 2
How to change Address layout of Invoices?
10 years 6 months ago #233602
by scarney
How to change Address layout of Invoices? was created by scarney
-- url of the page with the problem -- : htps://www.Veggievore.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 49.0.2623.87 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
How can I change the layouts of the shipping invoice and the regular invoice to put the zipcode after the city and state instead of before it?
Right now that line appears on the invoices as follows for shipping and billing address:
76643 Hewitt Texas
It should be more like this:
Hewitt, TX 76643
Although I would be fine with
Hewitt, Texas 76643 as well.
I am sure you have a way but I have not found it.
Thanks again for your help!
Sean
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 49.0.2623.87 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
How can I change the layouts of the shipping invoice and the regular invoice to put the zipcode after the city and state instead of before it?
Right now that line appears on the invoices as follows for shipping and billing address:
76643 Hewitt Texas
It should be more like this:
Hewitt, TX 76643
Although I would be fine with
Hewitt, Texas 76643 as well.
I am sure you have a way but I have not found it.
Thanks again for your help!
Sean
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 6 months ago #233608
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How to change Address layout of Invoices?
Hello Sean,
The solution will probably be to directly edit the "address_template" file of the "order" view, and then change the order of the address fields via "Hikashop->Display->Views"
The solution will probably be to directly edit the "address_template" file of the "order" view, and then change the order of the address fields via "Hikashop->Display->Views"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds