- Posts: 159
- Thank you received: 2
Format footer of invoice plugin
10 years 6 months ago #233739
by Rokell
Format footer of invoice plugin was created by Rokell
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hi,
I need a different color for the footer in the invoice, because the default color is so light that it is barely readable. How can I change this?
Thanks
Roger
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hi,
I need a different color for the footer in the invoice, because the default color is so light that it is barely readable. How can I change this?
Thanks
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233774
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Format footer of invoice plugin
Hi,
I suppose that you're using the PDF invoice plugin right ?
In that case, you can edit the file plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php and change the CSS code there.
I suppose that you're using the PDF invoice plugin right ?
In that case, you can edit the file plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php and change the CSS code there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233804
by Rokell
Replied by Rokell on topic Format footer of invoice plugin
Hi Nicolas,
yes and yes that worked. I like Hikashop very much, but editing the layout of emails and invoices is realy complicated. It would be nice to have everything in one place and maybe a possibility to control the look from there, rather then switching all the time. I know your system is highly flexible the way it is, but this flexibility has a price...
Anyway, thanks for your help!
Roger
yes and yes that worked. I like Hikashop very much, but editing the layout of emails and invoices is realy complicated. It would be nice to have everything in one place and maybe a possibility to control the look from there, rather then switching all the time. I know your system is highly flexible the way it is, but this flexibility has a price...
Anyway, thanks for your help!
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 week ago #250699
by Flower
Replied by Flower on topic Format footer of invoice plugin
Where can I find this PDF invoice plugin?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 week ago #250708
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Format footer of invoice plugin
On this page:
www.hikashop.com/component/hikashop/product/cid-18.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Flower
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds