Skip to main content

maximum items in cart

More
10 years 6 months ago #234066 by Boudewijn
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.dodowear.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5

Could it be that there a small issue on the maximum items in basket.

All do the configuration is set to unlimited items in basket hika shop empties the basket when you put > 50 items in it.
This happens when you go to the payment session.

When I change the limitation on this specific product to (let say 2.000) it will accept a greater ammount in the basket.
And you can proceed your order.
on this link you will have an example to try
www.dodowear.nl/index.php/bretonse-kledi...dig-in-bordeaux-ecru

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #234069 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic maximum items in cart
Hi,

I'm not able to reproduce what you're talking about.
I was able to add 243 items of that product ot the cart in one go:
take.ms/IbJMZ
I didn't see any limit as 50 items.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #234148 by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic maximum items in cart
Hi,
up on till that part it does work for me as well, but when I try to login to go to the next step it empties my cart.
Can you reproduce this also?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #234151 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic maximum items in cart
Hi,

Please try to update to the latest 2.6.1 version (still 2.6.1 but with fixes).
And if you have an override on the view "checkout / cart" do a back up of that view and remove this override to test with the default code.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #234306 by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic maximum items in cart
Hello Xavier,
I got the latest update
But I do not know exactly what you mean by
"do a back up of that view and remove this override to test with the default code"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #234320 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic maximum items in cart
Hi,

Xavier is talking about the file "cart" of the view "checkout" that you can edit via the menu Display>Views.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum