- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Email order created: yes, Email order paid: no
10 years 6 months ago #234620
by ejh
Email order created: yes, Email order paid: no was created by ejh
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Orders created in my webshop nicely generate an email to my client and to the admin. Fine.
But after the order is confirmed and paid (in test and production) no email is sent, even with the correct 'paid'-feedback from my payment provider.
Two other webshops with the same configuration do send them out, but this one doesn't.
Where do I look? I have not changed any default setting, as far I can remember. I have tried with different email-addresses, but that didn't help.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Orders created in my webshop nicely generate an email to my client and to the admin. Fine.
But after the order is confirmed and paid (in test and production) no email is sent, even with the correct 'paid'-feedback from my payment provider.
Two other webshops with the same configuration do send them out, but this one doesn't.
Where do I look? I have not changed any default setting, as far I can remember. I have tried with different email-addresses, but that didn't help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 6 months ago #234667
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Email order created: yes, Email order paid: no
Hello,
You should check that the "Order status notification" email is published and correctly configured via "Hikashop->System->Emails".
You should check that the "Order status notification" email is published and correctly configured via "Hikashop->System->Emails".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #234939
by ejh
Replied by ejh on topic Email order created: yes, Email order paid: no
Thanks for your reply,
The configuration seems fine.
Publishing/Unpublishing of specific emails: where do I do that?
The configuration seems fine.
Publishing/Unpublishing of specific emails: where do I do that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #234991
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Email order created: yes, Email order paid: no
That's only possible with the Business edition, so since you don't have it, it can't be that.
It can also come from your payment plugin. Which one are you using ?
It can also come from your payment plugin. Which one are you using ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #235000
by ejh
Replied by ejh on topic Email order created: yes, Email order paid: no
I'm using CcIdeal. The maker has checked himself already.
He suggest an upgrade to 2.6.
He suggest an upgrade to 2.6.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #235005
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Email order created: yes, Email order paid: no
Hi,
If he suggested that, I would recommend to follow his advice. Maybe the plugin doesn't work properly regarding the notification with HikaShop 2.5.0 ?
If he suggested that, I would recommend to follow his advice. Maybe the plugin doesn't work properly regarding the notification with HikaShop 2.5.0 ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds