- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
Pre orders
- mcsdesigner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 6 months ago #235049
by mcsdesigner
Pre orders was created by mcsdesigner
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.militarycuts.com
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential: 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.8 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.29
Hello,
is there anyway to take pre orders on an item.?
The only methods I can see are zero stock "Notify me when available", and the "This item will be sold on this date".
I am looking for a message that can say place pre orders.
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential: 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.8 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.29
Hello,
is there anyway to take pre orders on an item.?
The only methods I can see are zero stock "Notify me when available", and the "This item will be sold on this date".
I am looking for a message that can say place pre orders.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #235150
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pre orders
Hi,
I don't know of such capability.
I don't know of such capability.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #235152
by korzo
Replied by korzo on topic Pre orders
Could you specify the difference between order and pre-order?
Do you want to show "Place pre-order" instead of "Add to cart" and display delivery date?
Do you want to show "Place pre-order" instead of "Add to cart" and display delivery date?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds