- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Buy without entering email
10 years 5 months ago #235461
by parsiantd
Buy without entering email was created by parsiantd
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hi
How can Buy without entering email???
when i disable login in config
this messeage:
You cannot have the Address view without the Login view on your checkout workflow.
Checkout workflow invalid. The modification is ignored. See the documentation for more information on how to configure that option
and
When i buy says the address entered
I do not want to be entered when you buy any email
I want to buy without email address to be entered only
If I disable the input address and email adress
I can do it whit the additional fields
But I'm gonna solution
who can help?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hi
How can Buy without entering email???
when i disable login in config
this messeage:
You cannot have the Address view without the Login view on your checkout workflow.
Checkout workflow invalid. The modification is ignored. See the documentation for more information on how to configure that option
and
When i buy says the address entered
I do not want to be entered when you buy any email
I want to buy without email address to be entered only
If I disable the input address and email adress
I can do it whit the additional fields
But I'm gonna solution
who can help?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235481
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Buy without entering email
Hi,
Remove both the address and the login view from the checkout and you'll be able to buy without entering an email address.
If you want to enter an address, you can create custom fields of the table "order" via the menu Display>custom fields instead of using the custom fields of the table "address". They'll be attached directly to the order.
Remove both the address and the login view from the checkout and you'll be able to buy without entering an email address.
If you want to enter an address, you can create custom fields of the table "order" via the menu Display>custom fields instead of using the custom fields of the table "address". They'll be attached directly to the order.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds