- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 0
Update ACL on payment
10 years 5 months ago #235854
by omkar123
Update ACL on payment was created by omkar123
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
Hello there, I'm running on hikashop business.
I am creating a site where I have created a component and it has some categories and to access those categories I have added ACL. So if a user wishes to access a category he must subscribe for that category by paying some amount.
Everything works perfect but the payment part.
So what I want to do is I will create similiar categories for hikashop and user will pay for a product/category using hikashop. And on successful payment the user account must be updated by adding that ACL to his account So he can access the conents in that category. How is it possible using Hika Shop
Hello there, I'm running on hikashop business.
I am creating a site where I have created a component and it has some categories and to access those categories I have added ACL. So if a user wishes to access a category he must subscribe for that category by paying some amount.
Everything works perfect but the payment part.
So what I want to do is I will create similiar categories for hikashop and user will pay for a product/category using hikashop. And on successful payment the user account must be updated by adding that ACL to his account So he can access the conents in that category. How is it possible using Hika Shop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #235875
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Update ACL on payment
Hi,
It's possible using the "user group after purchase" setting of products. Just select the user group you want after the purchase of the product in that option.
It's possible using the "user group after purchase" setting of products. Just select the user group you want after the purchase of the product in that option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds