- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 0
Can't Add More Invoice Order Statuses
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #237795
by firestax
Can't Add More Invoice Order Statuses was created by firestax
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.firestax.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Just noticed that since the update I don't have all of our invoice statuses anymore. It shows them and lets me select them all but when I hit save it only saves 7. Is there a limit?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Just noticed that since the update I don't have all of our invoice statuses anymore. It shows them and lets me select them all but when I hit save it only saves 7. Is there a limit?
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by firestax.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #237807
by firestax
Replied by firestax on topic Can't Add More Invoice Order Statuses
I just deleted one to see if there were limits. It deleted it but I can't add any that were not already there. It will only add the ones you see. Even if I delete all of these then select another one that is not shown.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by firestax.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #237885
by firestax
Replied by firestax on topic Can't Add More Invoice Order Statuses
The problem this is causing is when an order is changed from "Stock Transferred to UK" on an order that used points. It would take the points again when changed to ship. How can I add all of my "Invoice Statuses" so this does not occur? Thanks.
Can I just add them here? I was advised before to leave this blank.
Can I just add them here? I was advised before to leave this blank.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by firestax.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237899
by firestax
Replied by firestax on topic Can't Add More Invoice Order Statuses
Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237912
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can't Add More Invoice Order Statuses
Hi,
Change the line:
to:
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/category.php and that will fix the problem.
PS: please note that each time you post a new message in a thread, it goes back at the bottom of the list for us and thus it takes more time until we see it.
Change the line:
Code:
$limit = ($typeConfig['mode'] == 'list') ? 10 : 200;
Code:
$limit = ($typeConfig['mode'] == 'list' && @$typeConfig['params']['category_type'] != 'status') ? 10 : 200;
PS: please note that each time you post a new message in a thread, it goes back at the bottom of the list for us and thus it takes more time until we see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237956
by firestax
Replied by firestax on topic Can't Add More Invoice Order Statuses
The code change worked thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds