Skip to main content

End of the transaction

More
10 years 5 months ago #237993 by pinoz
End of the transaction was created by pinoz
Joomla 3.4.6
Hikashop 2.6.2
PHP 5.5
Good day , at the end of the transaction, I receive the order in the backend while not having completed the payment by PAYPAL ... where am I wrong ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #238000 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic End of the transaction
Hi,

Could you provide the exact error message you have and provide the URL you have in your address bar when you have it ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #238064 by pinoz
Replied by pinoz on topic End of the transaction
Thanks for the reply , I have no error message : the order is created but I do not feedeback of paypal payment. this if you want your site
www.abbascianoturbo.it/shop
Thank you for the information you can provide me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #238066 by pinoz
Replied by pinoz on topic End of the transaction
How do I know that the payment was made ? it automatically changes the order status or do I have to change it ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #238071 by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic End of the transaction
Hello,

Your order is created when a customer finish a checkout process (the cart mute to order created) later if your customer pay on the payment gateway your HikaShop will normally received a payment notification, and HikaShop will automatically pass your order to confirmed status.

Please note : My description match with the default process, if you have modified HikaShop configuration the operation can be different for some points.

To learn more about this you can read this tutorial, here .

Hope this answer your question.

Regards
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #238264 by pinoz
Replied by pinoz on topic End of the transaction
Hallo, it seems to me that in my orders control panel , missing just the voice PAYMENT ORDER STATUS CONFIRMED . And ' one of my HIKASHOP version or problem ??
I attach files, Goog evening

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #238318 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic End of the transaction
Hi,

If your orders status is not changed to "confirmed" automatically after the payment, it means that the problem is that HikaShop is not receiving payment notifications.
So I invite you to follow this documentation in order to find from where the problem is coming:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...or.html#notification

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #238413 by pinoz
Replied by pinoz on topic End of the transaction
I excuse me again, but I think there's some mistake or my version does not provide PAYMENT ORDER STATUS. Version of the misa HIKASHOP not find this option : get notification of payment by PAYPAL but the order remains on CREATED . Can you tell me what can I do ? thank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #238435 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic End of the transaction
Hi,

all the editions of HikaShop support the automatic confirmation of orders upon payment. If that doesn't work, it means that something is not configured properly on your website. The documentation link I gave in my previous message explains what to do in such cases, so please follow it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #238745 by pinoz
Replied by pinoz on topic End of the transaction
I followed his guidance , I set the values ​​as they are written but the order remains in state " created " ... not Paypal aggioirna their status . Thinking it was a problem of Joomla or server configuration I tested with the same settings with an order JoomShopping and everything runs smoothly ... thanks anyway for the advice , but I can not more :( :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #238767 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic End of the transaction
Hi,

So did you try with the debug setting of the payment method activated ? Did you get something in the payment log of the HikaShop configuration ? Did you check the access log of your server for the payment notification URL ? What did you see there ?
Please follow the procedure there and provide the relevant information so that we can help you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #238783 by pinoz
Replied by pinoz on topic End of the transaction
The Italian translation does not help at all! I enabled debugging but where can I find the log files ???
" " That's where it gets difficult . You need to turn on the debug option of your payment plugin and a new order process . Then , look at your payment log files in the Files tab of the configuration . There Will Be the written traces of what happened When the payment plugin was triggered . " "

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #238807 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic End of the transaction
The payment log file is located in the Files section of the Main tab of the HikaShop configuration.
The location of the access log of your Apache server depends on how the server is setup. You need to ask your hosting company if you don't know where you can get it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #238902 by pinoz
Replied by pinoz on topic End of the transaction
Allego file log errore

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #238916 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic End of the transaction
Hi,

This seems to be the Apache error log, not the Apache access log which contains all the accesses of your website.
Also, this file is limited to the 2nd of May. If you did you're tests before, you wouldn't even get the notifications listed if it was the correct log.
So please make sure that you look at the correct log file.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #239033 by pinoz
Replied by pinoz on topic End of the transaction
Ho capito il problema... PAYPAL lasciava il pagamento in SOSPESO... ringrazio del tempo e della gentilezza, grazie ancora
I understand the problem ... let PAYPAL payment SUSPENDED ... Thank time and kindness , thanks again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum