Skip to main content

changing invoice numbers

More
10 years 4 months ago #239541 by comjoo
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.comjoo.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8

Dear Hikashop-Team,

I would like to change the invoice numbers - at the moment it consists just out of numbers (chronological). I would like to have at least 3 letters and 3 numbers (a bit like the order number but with 6 signs). It shall not be chronological - if it is not possible with letters, the invoice numbers shall at least consists out of 8 numbers. Can you tell me where exactly I can change it and how I can change it?

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #239550 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic changing invoice numbers
Hi,

The invoice numbers should look like the order numbers by default. The "invoice number format" setting of the HikaShop configuration allows you to control how the numbers are generated. By default it has the tag {automatic_code}
I also invite you to read the documentation on that option which explains how to set it up:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...nfig.html#main_order

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum