- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Strange words in the product name in the shopping
- Marco-s117
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 4 months ago #239656
by Marco-s117
Strange words in the product name in the shopping was created by Marco-s117
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
polinogioielli.it/area-riservata/cart/showcart/cart_type-cart
-- HikaShop version -- : Last
-- Joomla version -- : Last
-- PHP version -- : Last
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla last version
Hi,
I noticed , entering the shopping cart page in the section of user control panel , you can see strange information unknown to me.
How it could be ? This information I 've never entered .
Login as " Prova" user and password " provaprova " , then add a product to cart if empty , and finally go to the link : polinogioielli.it/area-riservata/cart/showcart/cart_type-cart to show the problem.
I added a screenshot to make the idea .
Thanks in advance, best regards.
-- HikaShop version -- : Last
-- Joomla version -- : Last
-- PHP version -- : Last
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla last version
Hi,
I noticed , entering the shopping cart page in the section of user control panel , you can see strange information unknown to me.
How it could be ? This information I 've never entered .
Login as " Prova" user and password " provaprova " , then add a product to cart if empty , and finally go to the link : polinogioielli.it/area-riservata/cart/showcart/cart_type-cart to show the problem.
I added a screenshot to make the idea .
Thanks in advance, best regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239666
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Strange words in the product name in the shopping
Hi,
These are not strange words, but the values of the custom item fields.
If you have not set these custom fields so they have been created with the demo data.
So you can unpublish or delete them via the menu Display > Custom fields.
These are not strange words, but the values of the custom item fields.
If you have not set these custom fields so they have been created with the demo data.
So you can unpublish or delete them via the menu Display > Custom fields.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marco-s117
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Marco-s117
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 4 months ago #239905
by Marco-s117
Replied by Marco-s117 on topic Strange words in the product name in the shopping
Hi Xavier,
I had already thought the worst, it was a simple thing. Thanks again.
Best regards.
I had already thought the worst, it was a simple thing. Thanks again.
Best regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds