Skip to main content

Link on order confirmation to administrator websit

More
10 years 4 months ago #240145 by mprefit
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.lecturadigitala.ro/index.php/ro/onli...e-bune-au-fost-datee
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3 essential
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari9.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Link on order confirmation to administrator website not to user download area

Hi, I create an order for an registered user, but in confirmation email the user see the link for admin page as shown in the attached image order.jpg. How can I setup hikashop to show the user his user page, or the download link for the product as in the second image attached?

Regards,
Mihnea

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #240150 by nicolas
Hi,

I've done a test on your website and the email notifications I received from your website had the correct links:
take.ms/fQ549
There, you can see the download link below the product name.

On your screenshot, it looks like you're looking at the email which is sent to you as a shop owner (shop owner email notifications have a grey header, while customer email notifications have a blue header).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum