- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
Order number and invoice number on invoice
10 years 4 months ago #240473
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Order number and invoice number on invoice was created by Lumiga
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi Hikashop,
I found out the code to add the order number into the (shipping) invoice.
I changed this code from the view: invoice
to
This works fine, but I want to have a break <br/> after the invoice number. And I don't know how to do that.
I constantly get an Parse error: syntax error.
Can you help me to fix the code?
You gave a example on this forum, but this doesn't work: hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/81772-have-d...d-order-numbers.html
Kind regards,
Lumiga
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi Hikashop,
I found out the code to add the order number into the (shipping) invoice.
I changed this code from the view: invoice
Code:
<?php
if(!empty($this->element->order_invoice_number)) {
echo JText::_('INVOICE').': '.$this->element->order_invoice_number;
} else {
echo JText::_('INVOICE').': '.@$this->element->order_number;
}
?>
Code:
<?php
if(!empty($this->element->order_invoice_number)) {
echo JText::_('INVOICE').': '.$this->element->order_invoice_number;
} {
echo JText::_('ORDER_NUMBER').': '.@$this->element->order_number;
}
?>
This works fine, but I want to have a break <br/> after the invoice number. And I don't know how to do that.
I constantly get an Parse error: syntax error.
Can you help me to fix the code?
You gave a example on this forum, but this doesn't work: hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/81772-have-d...d-order-numbers.html
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #240486
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Order number and invoice number on invoice
Hi,
You can use that code:
Regards,
You can use that code:
Code:
<?php
if(!empty($this->element->order_invoice_number)) {
echo JText::_('INVOICE') . ': ' . $this->element->order_invoice_number . '<br />';
}
echo JText::_('ORDER_NUMBER') . ': ' . @$this->element->order_number;
?>
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #240593
by Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds