- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
Adding "order created by" to orders
10 years 4 months ago #240832
by wernejo
Adding "order created by" to orders was created by wernejo
Hi,
Is there a way that when an administrator logs into the backend of Joomla to create an order that an ID tag of the admin that created the order gets placed onto that order? Just like when you create a new article in Joomla, the articles author is stamped into the articles information for ID purposes. I want to have 2 admins log into the back of Joomla to place orders for clients that ring up but I want an ID stamp to go onto the order so that I know who placed the order.
Is there a way that when an administrator logs into the backend of Joomla to create an order that an ID tag of the admin that created the order gets placed onto that order? Just like when you create a new article in Joomla, the articles author is stamped into the articles information for ID purposes. I want to have 2 admins log into the back of Joomla to place orders for clients that ring up but I want an ID stamp to go onto the order so that I know who placed the order.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #240848
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Adding "order created by" to orders
Hi,
Normally, the user that created the order is stored in the history area of the order. So when you open the order in the backend, you should see who created the order (and his IP address) at the bottom of the page, unless you deactivated the history plugin of HikaShop through the Joomla plugins manager.
Normally, the user that created the order is stored in the history area of the order. So when you open the order in the backend, you should see who created the order (and his IP address) at the bottom of the page, unless you deactivated the history plugin of HikaShop through the Joomla plugins manager.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wernejo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds