- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
add to cart button lost
- evoorschot
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 4 months ago #241087
by evoorschot
add to cart button lost was created by evoorschot
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.borduurshopanita.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.21
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
hi,
I am having problems with add to cart button.
After playing around with the settings I lost it.
I tried the change the settings on the add to cart in the display menu, also the free product button setting and the button style in the display menu without any positive result.
I am really lost in finding the solution of this problem.
Please advise.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.21
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
hi,
I am having problems with add to cart button.
After playing around with the settings I lost it.
I tried the change the settings on the add to cart in the display menu, also the free product button setting and the button style in the display menu without any positive result.
I am really lost in finding the solution of this problem.
Please advise.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #241092
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic add to cart button lost
Hi,
Make sure that the "catalogue mode" setting of the HikaShop configuration is turned off.
Make sure that the "catalogue mode" setting of the HikaShop configuration is turned off.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds