- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
File not found digital product
10 years 3 months ago #242312
by LDE
File not found digital product was created by LDE
-- url of the page with the problem -- : lcfshop.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1.
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 51.0.2704.84
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : File not found
I've had issues with making sure digital files download properly.
The site is lcfshop.com
When I try to download The Grace Of God it says file not found, the filename is The_Grace_Of_God.mp3
Is there something I'm missing ?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1.
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 51.0.2704.84
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : File not found
I've had issues with making sure digital files download properly.
The site is lcfshop.com
When I try to download The Grace Of God it says file not found, the filename is The_Grace_Of_God.mp3
Is there something I'm missing ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #242354
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic File not found digital product
Hi,
That error means that the system is not able to find the file in the secure upload folder of HikaShop.
Make sure that this file is present in the media/com_hikashop/upload/safe/ folder of your website and make sure that the case of the filename is exactly the same as what you've entered in the file adding popup of the product.
That error means that the system is not able to find the file in the secure upload folder of HikaShop.
Make sure that this file is present in the media/com_hikashop/upload/safe/ folder of your website and make sure that the case of the filename is exactly the same as what you've entered in the file adding popup of the product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds