- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
Shipping Methode > Override shipping address
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #243194
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Shipping Methode > Override shipping address was created by Lumiga
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hi Hikashop,
When I use the option Override shipping address with HTML version all my PHP code is stripped after saving.
The issue is that if a customer want to pickup his order at the store. The shipping invoice has no name of the customer when you Override shipping address with your own store.
So we can use Override shipping address NO but then we are afraid that will be sent accidentally.
So we like to have this option filled with the Billing address from the customer.
Is it possible? Of can we put some code in the e-mail HTML with the name of the customer that is only displayed on the shipping invoice when a order is picked up at the store?
Hope you can help us with this issue.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hi Hikashop,
When I use the option Override shipping address with HTML version all my PHP code is stripped after saving.
The issue is that if a customer want to pickup his order at the store. The shipping invoice has no name of the customer when you Override shipping address with your own store.
So we can use Override shipping address NO but then we are afraid that will be sent accidentally.
So we like to have this option filled with the Billing address from the customer.
Is it possible? Of can we put some code in the e-mail HTML with the name of the customer that is only displayed on the shipping invoice when a order is picked up at the store?
Hope you can help us with this issue.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Lumiga.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243212
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipping Methode > Override shipping address
Hi,
That's normal.
The billing address is already displayed on the invoice, shipping invoice, etc.
So add it back and you'll get the billing address.
Then, you can just put the text "this order will be picked up by the customer of the billing address", which will be displayed on the left of the shipping address.
If you want to display the billing address instead of the override text, or below it, it's more complex. You'll have to edit all the view files and the emails where the addresses of the order are displayed, and you'll have to modify the code for each one. So if you're not a developer I would recommend to stick with what I propose above.
That's normal.
The billing address is already displayed on the invoice, shipping invoice, etc.
So add it back and you'll get the billing address.
Then, you can just put the text "this order will be picked up by the customer of the billing address", which will be displayed on the left of the shipping address.
If you want to display the billing address instead of the override text, or below it, it's more complex. You'll have to edit all the view files and the emails where the addresses of the order are displayed, and you'll have to modify the code for each one. So if you're not a developer I would recommend to stick with what I propose above.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #243848
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic Shipping Methode > Override shipping address
Hi Nicolas,
When I do what you say I get an shipping adres on the shipping invoice.
But when a order is going to picked up I like to have something that strikes and it will not sent by mistake.
I see no text on the shipping invoice that the order will be picked up.
See:
When I do what you say I get an shipping adres on the shipping invoice.
But when a order is going to picked up I like to have something that strikes and it will not sent by mistake.
I see no text on the shipping invoice that the order will be picked up.
See:
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Lumiga.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 3 months ago #243892
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping Methode > Override shipping address
Hello,
Can you show us how do you exactly want your shipping address to be displayed on your shipping invoice when orders have to be picked up?
Thank you.
But when a order is going to picked up I like to have something that strikes and it will not sent by mistake.
Can you show us how do you exactly want your shipping address to be displayed on your shipping invoice when orders have to be picked up?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #244085
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic Shipping Methode > Override shipping address
Hi,
It would be nice if we get the same shipping method note on the shipping invoice as the invoice.
It would be even nicer if we can use a PHP override shipping address
Then we can report it more clearly on the location of the address and we don't have to update the view for that piece of code when there is a new Hikashop version.
It would be nice if we get the same shipping method note on the shipping invoice as the invoice.
It would be even nicer if we can use a PHP override shipping address
Then we can report it more clearly on the location of the address and we don't have to update the view for that piece of code when there is a new Hikashop version.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #244093
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipping Methode > Override shipping address
Hi,
I'm not following you. What not set the "override shipping address" setting to "text version", and then, in the input field that appears below, enter your text "this order will be picked up at heart & home by the customer of the billing address", as I explained in my previous message ?
It seems that it would do what you want without custom code.
I'm not following you. What not set the "override shipping address" setting to "text version", and then, in the input field that appears below, enter your text "this order will be picked up at heart & home by the customer of the billing address", as I explained in my previous message ?
It seems that it would do what you want without custom code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds