Orders in main currency back end
10 years 2 months ago #245013
by thomasf
Orders in main currency back end was created by thomasf
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
Hi,
I'd like to show all orders in my shop main currency (Pounds) or better Pounds and the client selected currency.
I saw a thread here saying to chance a code in listings in the views which I did. But nothing happened. When I did a test order in PHP (Philippine Pesos) the back end only listed the order in Pesos. Pounds were not shown.
This was the code:
<td class="hikashop_order_total_value">
<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->format($row->order_full_price,$row->order_currency_id);?> (<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->format($this->currencyHelper->convertUniquePrice($row->order_full_price,$row->order_currency_id,hikashop_getCurrency()),hikashop_getCurrency());?>)
</td>
How can I set the orders backend listing to show Pounds on all orders in the list?
Thanks and regards
Hi,
I'd like to show all orders in my shop main currency (Pounds) or better Pounds and the client selected currency.
I saw a thread here saying to chance a code in listings in the views which I did. But nothing happened. When I did a test order in PHP (Philippine Pesos) the back end only listed the order in Pesos. Pounds were not shown.
This was the code:
<td class="hikashop_order_total_value">
<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->format($row->order_full_price,$row->order_currency_id);?> (<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->format($this->currencyHelper->convertUniquePrice($row->order_full_price,$row->order_currency_id,hikashop_getCurrency()),hikashop_getCurrency());?>)
</td>
How can I set the orders backend listing to show Pounds on all orders in the list?
Thanks and regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #245023
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Orders in main currency back end
Hi,
That's indeed how to do it. If you don't see any change, it's probably that you're editing the "listing" file of the "order" view for another template that the backend template of your website (isis by default on Joomla 3).
That's indeed how to do it. If you don't see any change, it's probably that you're editing the "listing" file of the "order" view for another template that the backend template of your website (isis by default on Joomla 3).
The following user(s) said Thank You: thomasf
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #245117
by thomasf
Replied by thomasf on topic Orders in main currency back end
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #245129
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Orders in main currency back end
Hi,
I'm not following you.
This thread is about displaying the total order price in one currency or another on the orders listing.
Why are you talking about the prices of a product now ? How is this related to this thread ?
I'm not following you.
This thread is about displaying the total order price in one currency or another on the orders listing.
Why are you talking about the prices of a product now ? How is this related to this thread ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #245154
by thomasf
Replied by thomasf on topic Orders in main currency back end
Hi,
ok sorry, maybe I didnt express myself properly. I also mean the total price in that regard. The product price forms the total price. Yet all products have two prices, one is the open one for guests and registered users, the other second price is just for admins. So how can I display the total amount of the second price of all products bought in the backend list?
Hence: Product a: 100 PHP Product b: 100 PHP Total: 200 (As already shown)
Product a: 95 PHP Product b: 95 PHP Total: 190 (As second total price)
Hope that clarifies my display wish
If that doesnt work. Then how can I show the discounted price in the backend list?
Thanks and regards
ok sorry, maybe I didnt express myself properly. I also mean the total price in that regard. The product price forms the total price. Yet all products have two prices, one is the open one for guests and registered users, the other second price is just for admins. So how can I display the total amount of the second price of all products bought in the backend list?
Hence: Product a: 100 PHP Product b: 100 PHP Total: 200 (As already shown)
Product a: 95 PHP Product b: 95 PHP Total: 190 (As second total price)
Hope that clarifies my display wish
If that doesnt work. Then how can I show the discounted price in the backend list?
Thanks and regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #245172
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Orders in main currency back end
Hi,
In that case, you'll have to edit further the orders listing, load the list of products of each order and then load the admin price of the products and then sum it all properly to be able to display that.
So it's not impossible, but it's not just 2 lines of code. You'll have to have a developer help you for that.
You can contact our partners if you need someone to do it for you:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
In that case, you'll have to edit further the orders listing, load the list of products of each order and then load the admin price of the products and then sum it all properly to be able to display that.
So it's not impossible, but it's not just 2 lines of code. You'll have to have a developer help you for that.
You can contact our partners if you need someone to do it for you:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: thomasf
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds