- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 1
Address 2 isent showing
10 years 2 months ago #246418
by FedHillt
Address 2 isent showing was created by FedHillt
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message.
Hi,
The Address line 2 isn't showing up on both the shipping invoice and sales receipt.
I get this -
First Name, Last Name
Address 1
City, State, Zip Code
Country
Telephone
However, we recently had a customer who input an address for the address 2 line, but it isn't displaying anywhere.
I've gone into custom fields and Address 2 is published.
I've also gone into the views and I see that it has this code.
<td>
<?php
if(!empty($this->element->order_shipping_id) && !empty($this->element->shipping_address)){
?>
<fieldset class="adminform" id="htmlfieldset_shipping">
<legend style="background-color: #FFFFFF;"><?php echo JText::_('HIKASHOP_SHIPPING_ADDRESS'); ?></legend>
<?php
if(empty($this->element->override_shipping_address)) {
$class = hikashop_get('class.address');
echo $class->displayAddress($this->element->fields,$this->element->shipping_address,'order');
} else {
echo $this->element->override_shipping_address;
}
?>
</fieldset>
<?php
}
?>
</td>
Shouldn't this be displaying all of the fields?
Thanks for your time,
Tim
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message.
Hi,
The Address line 2 isn't showing up on both the shipping invoice and sales receipt.
I get this -
First Name, Last Name
Address 1
City, State, Zip Code
Country
Telephone
However, we recently had a customer who input an address for the address 2 line, but it isn't displaying anywhere.
I've gone into custom fields and Address 2 is published.
I've also gone into the views and I see that it has this code.
<td>
<?php
if(!empty($this->element->order_shipping_id) && !empty($this->element->shipping_address)){
?>
<fieldset class="adminform" id="htmlfieldset_shipping">
<legend style="background-color: #FFFFFF;"><?php echo JText::_('HIKASHOP_SHIPPING_ADDRESS'); ?></legend>
<?php
if(empty($this->element->override_shipping_address)) {
$class = hikashop_get('class.address');
echo $class->displayAddress($this->element->fields,$this->element->shipping_address,'order');
} else {
echo $this->element->override_shipping_address;
}
?>
</fieldset>
<?php
}
?>
</td>
Shouldn't this be displaying all of the fields?
Thanks for your time,
Tim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246434
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Address 2 isent showing
Hi,
You need to edit the file "address_template" for both your frontend and backend templates and add the corresponding tag in them.
You need to edit the file "address_template" for both your frontend and backend templates and add the corresponding tag in them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds