- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
Cannot Find Email
10 years 2 months ago #246620
by thewebsi
Cannot Find Email was created by thewebsi
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.0
Under System > Configuration > Emails, I changed the email that we had there to a completely different email, but for some reason when we get the order it's saying that it's coming from the old original email that was there.
I searched through the component but cannot find another place where the original email would have been.
Any clue?
Thank you!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.0
Under System > Configuration > Emails, I changed the email that we had there to a completely different email, but for some reason when we get the order it's saying that it's coming from the old original email that was there.
From: MY Store <oldemail@website.com>
I searched through the component but cannot find another place where the original email would have been.
Any clue?
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246666
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cannot Find Email
Hi,
Go in the menu System>Emails and edit the emails. There, you'll find similar fields which override the ones in the configuration if you fill them in under the "sender information" tab.
Go in the menu System>Emails and edit the emails. There, you'll find similar fields which override the ones in the configuration if you fill them in under the "sender information" tab.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #246696
by thewebsi
Replied by thewebsi on topic Cannot Find Email
Hi Nicolas,
Is where you are telling me to go different than the location that I indicated in my post above "System > Configuration > Emails"? Because I don't see another "System>Emails". Please see screenshot of the location that I am referring to.
awesomescreenshot.com/0536225n3c
Is where you are telling me to go different than the location that I indicated in my post above "System > Configuration > Emails"? Because I don't see another "System>Emails". Please see screenshot of the location that I am referring to.
awesomescreenshot.com/0536225n3c
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by thewebsi.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 2 months ago #246697
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Cannot Find Email
Hello,
Yes these locations are different, you should actually go to the "System > Emails" menu and not "System > Configuration > Emails", then you'll just have edit your Email.
Yes these locations are different, you should actually go to the "System > Emails" menu and not "System > Configuration > Emails", then you'll just have edit your Email.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246838
by thewebsi
Replied by thewebsi on topic Cannot Find Email
Sorry but I don't see "System > Emails". Please see attached:
awesomescreenshot.com/0ef628usb4
Are you referring to the email under "System > Global Configuration > Server > Mail Settings"?
Thanks!!!
Are you referring to the email under "System > Global Configuration > Server > Mail Settings"?
Thanks!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246841
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Cannot Find Email
Hi,
We are talking about the "system" menu inside HikaShop ; the internal menu in HikaShop backend.
Where you can find "configuration", "zones", etc.
Regards,
We are talking about the "system" menu inside HikaShop ; the internal menu in HikaShop backend.
Where you can find "configuration", "zones", etc.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds