- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal no return email from the website
- clairewang
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 49
HI all,
Originally there were Paypal return emails from the website telling us the order got paid, but somehow I don't know why there is no email now. I setup "Allow payment notifications from Paypal" Yes, "Send details of the order
" Yes. I didn't do changes in .htacess. Where can I fix it? Thank you so much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
If you're talking about the email sent by the PayPal platform, the you can control it by using options from your Paypal account configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- clairewang
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What Mohamed means is that this email is generated and send by Paypal.
So, do you contact Paypal support in order to see if something that can help you ?
Hope they will be able to help you.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- clairewang
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 0
What I mean is I got the emails, no problem with tis issue. The other issue is Paypal after payment webpage doesn't go back to my webpage even I setup return link already.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That behavior comes from the settings of your PayPal merchant account. So you need to change it there.
www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/mer/...turn_summary-outside
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- clairewang
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please contact the PayPal support regarding this option. If it's not like in the PayPal documentation, they should be able to tell you what to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- clairewang
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 0
I only need to put in email and Paypal url. There is no problem in the other website, and this problem website used to be okay without problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Then why do you suspect HikaShop if you've configured it the same as the other website and that the problem is on the payment page of the payment gateway ?
I can only tell you what I already told you because that's the solution to the problem you have:
I'm afraid I can't help further on that issue.That behavior comes from the settings of your PayPal merchant account. So you need to change it there.
www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/mer/...turn_summary-outside
Please contact the PayPal support regarding this option. If it's not like in the PayPal documentation, they should be able to tell you what to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.