- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
Invoice mixed-up subtotal
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #248931
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Invoice mixed-up subtotal was created by Lumiga
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi Hikashop team!
I have no customization code into my invoice view, but stil there is a issue with the presentation of the subtotal.
See attachment.
When I set the [display on invoice] to No from the custom fields then the issue is solved.
Do you know how to fix this issue?
This issue is also present on the e-mails:
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi Hikashop team!
I have no customization code into my invoice view, but stil there is a issue with the presentation of the subtotal.
See attachment.
When I set the [display on invoice] to No from the custom fields then the issue is solved.
Do you know how to fix this issue?
This issue is also present on the e-mails:
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Lumiga.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248933
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Invoice mixed-up subtotal
Hi,
That's a bug we already fixed since the release. Download the install package on our website and install it on yours and that will fix the problem which comes from the display of the custom product fields on the products listing of the invoice.
That's a bug we already fixed since the release. Download the install package on our website and install it on yours and that will fix the problem which comes from the display of the custom product fields on the products listing of the invoice.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #249001
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic Invoice mixed-up subtotal
Hi Nicolas,
It's still also in the new release from 2.6.4
I have created a new order to do a extra test, but it also gives the same problem.
Hope you can take a look at it.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
It's still also in the new release from 2.6.4
I have created a new order to do a extra test, but it also gives the same problem.
Hope you can take a look at it.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #249006
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Invoice mixed-up subtotal
Hi,
Thank you, I was able to reproduce the problem and fix it. Please download again the install package of the 2.6.4 and install it on your website and that will add the patches for that.
Thank you, I was able to reproduce the problem and fix it. Please download again the install package of the 2.6.4 and install it on your website and that will add the patches for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #249212
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic Invoice mixed-up subtotal
Hi Nicolas,
I download again the version 2.6.4 but after installing cleaning cache and making a new order.
The issue is Still present.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
I download again the version 2.6.4 but after installing cleaning cache and making a new order.
The issue is Still present.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #249242
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Invoice mixed-up subtotal
Hi,
From what I can see, you're using a build of the 2.6.4 from a few hours before the patches were included for that problem.
Can you download again the install package and install it again please ?
From what I can see, you're using a build of the 2.6.4 from a few hours before the patches were included for that problem.
Can you download again the install package and install it again please ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #249260
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic Invoice mixed-up subtotal
Thanks, my mistake..
I didn't delete my custom code
So I was looking to the old code.
And I did it on production and you look at acceptation
But everything works fine now
I didn't delete my custom code
So I was looking to the old code.
And I did it on production and you look at acceptation
But everything works fine now
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds