- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
create a manual invoice
10 years 6 days ago #251123
by Flower
create a manual invoice was created by Flower
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.24
Hi
how can I create (print out) a manual invoice after a order by phonecall?
Thanks for replay,
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.24
Hi
how can I create (print out) a manual invoice after a order by phonecall?
Thanks for replay,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 days ago #251136
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic create a manual invoice
Hi,
Click on the "invoice" button of the order edition page and then on the "print" icon at the top of the popup.
Click on the "invoice" button of the order edition page and then on the "print" icon at the top of the popup.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 days ago #251195
by Flower
I did that but it does not print the address.
Replied by Flower on topic create a manual invoice
I did that but it does not print the address. Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 days ago #251196
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic create a manual invoice
Hi,
Please be more precise.
Which address are you talking about ?
Regards,
Please be more precise.
Which address are you talking about ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 days ago #251229
by Flower
Replied by Flower on topic create a manual invoice
Sorry. here the details, I go to:
Order - New - I fill out customer address and delivery address (customer I can't when it is an new customer by phone)
after that I add the products (I can't save here - there is no button)
I click on the print icon and the invoice appears with the products but without invoice or delivery address.
Order - New - I fill out customer address and delivery address (customer I can't when it is an new customer by phone)
after that I add the products (I can't save here - there is no button)
I click on the print icon and the invoice appears with the products but without invoice or delivery address.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 days ago #251232
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic create a manual invoice
Hi,
I'm afraid that we are still not able to understand what you're talking about.
Please provide screenshots of your order details in the backend.
Regards,
I'm afraid that we are still not able to understand what you're talking about.
Please provide screenshots of your order details in the backend.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 days ago #251315
by Flower
Replied by Flower on topic create a manual invoice
I'm so sorry - find it finally out. Believe me I tried a long time...
To save press the Icon next to the x, see attachment.
greetings Corinne
To save press the Icon next to the x, see attachment.
greetings Corinne
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds