- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 0
Add certain field in confirmation e-mail
- joostbloom
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 1 day ago #251505
by joostbloom
Add certain field in confirmation e-mail was created by joostbloom
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hi,
I want to setup a custom confirmation e-mail so it can be insert automatic in our invoice-system. Therefore I need to enter some fields, each on a separate line. For example:
Order: {VAR:ORDER_NUMBER}||<br>
IP: {VAR:order.order_ip}||<br>
Firste name and last name:???? ||<br>
City: ????||<br>
The first ones (order and IP) are no problemand working OK, but how can I add firstname, middle name, lastname or city for example?
I hope someone can help me.
Regards and thanks,
Joost
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hi,
I want to setup a custom confirmation e-mail so it can be insert automatic in our invoice-system. Therefore I need to enter some fields, each on a separate line. For example:
Order: {VAR:ORDER_NUMBER}||<br>
IP: {VAR:order.order_ip}||<br>
Firste name and last name:???? ||<br>
City: ????||<br>
The first ones (order and IP) are no problemand working OK, but how can I add firstname, middle name, lastname or city for example?
I hope someone can help me.
Regards and thanks,
Joost
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 20 hours ago #251531
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add certain field in confirmation e-mail
Hi,
Sure:
{VAR:billing_address.address_firstname}
{VAR:billing_address.address_middle_name}
{VAR:billing_address.address_lastname}
{VAR:billing_address.address_city}
Sure:
{VAR:billing_address.address_firstname}
{VAR:billing_address.address_middle_name}
{VAR:billing_address.address_lastname}
{VAR:billing_address.address_city}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- joostbloom
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 4 hours ago #251626
by joostbloom
Replied by joostbloom on topic Add certain field in confirmation e-mail
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for the quick reply. This works like a charm! I have still some fields with problems/questions:
1. How can I add the date/time of the order in the e-mail?
2. How can I add the e-mailadress of the customer?
Ik hope you can help me with this.
regards,
Joost
Thanks for the quick reply. This works like a charm! I have still some fields with problems/questions:
1. How can I add the date/time of the order in the e-mail?
2. How can I add the e-mailadress of the customer?
Ik hope you can help me with this.
regards,
Joost
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
9 years 11 months ago #251637
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Add certain field in confirmation e-mail
Hello Joost,
1. The solution will be to edit the "Preload version" of your email and add that kind of code at the end :
And then display the order creation date through the "HTML version" by using the following code :
2. For the user email, you'll find the "User id" through the "$data->order_user_id" variable, so you'll just have to retrieve your user email and then display it like I showed you through the point 1.
1. The solution will be to edit the "Preload version" of your email and add that kind of code at the end :
Code:
if(isset($data->order_created))
$vars['ORDER_DATE'] = date('m.d.y H:i:s',$data->order_created);
And then display the order creation date through the "HTML version" by using the following code :
Code:
{VAR:ORDER_DATE}
2. For the user email, you'll find the "User id" through the "$data->order_user_id" variable, so you'll just have to retrieve your user email and then display it like I showed you through the point 1.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds