Skip to main content

Problem with .pdf invoices

More
9 years 11 months ago #252068 by rober1903
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2

I have the pluggin .pdf for invoices.
Install the pluggin and set up in confirmed and Order in pay status confirmed I set confirmed.
And I make the purchase and invoice attached.
What is the error?

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #252069 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem with .pdf invoices
Hi,

You should use the namekey of the order status which is
Code:
confirmed
"Confirmado" is just the translation of the order status in your language but is not the identifier used by the HikaShop core.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #252126 by rober1903
Hi Jerome.
Thanks for your answer.
When I go to select the order status, I can only select what you see in the image.

Regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #252127 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with .pdf invoices
Hi,

It's in the setting "statuses for email attachment" that you need to enter "confirmed".
You don't need to change the setting in the HikaShop configuration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #252237 by rober1903
Hi Nicolas.
I know that it`s in the setting "statuses for email attachment" "confirmed".
But don´t send invoices.


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #252239 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with .pdf invoices
Hi,

You need to write "confirmed" in it, not "Confirmed". That's why it still doesn't work. Please do that.
Other than that, make sure that the plugin is enabled and its access set to "public".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #252283 by rober1903
Perfect Nicolas!!!
Thanks so much!!!!!
Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum