Skip to main content

I want to see Invoice of my customer

More
9 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #255092 by naveedm
-- url of the page with the problem -- : web research
-- HikaShop version -- : essensial
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I want to see Invoice of my customer order where i can see that please let me know.

I want to see Invoice of my customer order where i can see that please let me know.
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by naveedm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #255096 by nicolas
Hi,

Go in the menu Orders of your backend, edit the order, and click on the "invoice" button at the top.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum