- Posts: 293
- Thank you received: 9
Add Order Number to Subject in Order administrator notification
9 years 10 months ago #255541
by MSTACE
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
How can I add the ORDER NUMBER to the Subject in the Order administrator notification email?
I have been doing this by hacking the order.php file but have to re-do this each time there is an update.
The current SUBJECT shows: ORDER_ADMIN_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT
The problem is that a lot of our clients use Google Apps in the Gmail interface which then combines all emails together that have the same SUBJECT line.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
How can I add the ORDER NUMBER to the Subject in the Order administrator notification email?
I have been doing this by hacking the order.php file but have to re-do this each time there is an update.
The current SUBJECT shows: ORDER_ADMIN_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT
The problem is that a lot of our clients use Google Apps in the Gmail interface which then combines all emails together that have the same SUBJECT line.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #255561
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add Order Number to Subject in Order administrator notification
Hi,
This is now already available with HikaShop 2.6.4 without any code modification. For example:
www.hikashop.com/forum/orders-management...-from-the-order.html
For the order number, you would use the tag: {order_number}
This is now already available with HikaShop 2.6.4 without any code modification. For example:
www.hikashop.com/forum/orders-management...-from-the-order.html
For the order number, you would use the tag: {order_number}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #255679
by MSTACE
Replied by MSTACE on topic Add Order Number to Subject in Order administrator notification
OK, so where is the LIST of Data Tags?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #255680
by MSTACE
Replied by MSTACE on topic Add Order Number to Subject in Order administrator notification
I did the change in the Overides:
New order #{order_number} has been created on your website.
This DID NOT add the Order Number to the subject line.
It simply produced: "New order # has been created on your website."
Prior to doing this I downloaded and installed the latest version of Hikashop.
New order #{order_number} has been created on your website.
This DID NOT add the Order Number to the subject line.
It simply produced: "New order # has been created on your website."
Prior to doing this I downloaded and installed the latest version of Hikashop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #255681
by MSTACE
Replied by MSTACE on topic Add Order Number to Subject in Order administrator notification
I changed the Override to this and it worked fine: "New order %s has been created on your website."
The Subject of the Admin email is now: "New order B6D0D1 has been created on your website."
This is what I was trying to achieve.
The Subject of the Admin email is now: "New order B6D0D1 has been created on your website."
This is what I was trying to achieve.
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by MSTACE.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds