Can users generate their invoice on the frontend?
9 years 10 months ago #256148
by hactic
Can users generate their invoice on the frontend? was created by hactic
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
shop.smartgart.com
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome current
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi support,
I have enabled the "my account" module and then can click "view your orders".
This lists me the previous orders, and when I click on a order number, I see the items bought,
however I do not have an "invoice" button like I have on the backend.
Does this functionality exist somewhere for a frontend user?
best regards
Klaus
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome current
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi support,
I have enabled the "my account" module and then can click "view your orders".
This lists me the previous orders, and when I click on a order number, I see the items bought,
however I do not have an "invoice" button like I have on the backend.
Does this functionality exist somewhere for a frontend user?
best regards
Klaus
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #256151
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can users generate their invoice on the frontend?
Hi,
Please check your setting "Allow users to print invoices on the front end"
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...html#display_general
Regards,
Please check your setting "Allow users to print invoices on the front end"
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...html#display_general
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds