I get an error while trying to download a bill in the order panel
9 years 9 months ago #258078
by pouce
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FIREFOX 50.1.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : ERROR n°6
File : /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxx.com/httpdocs/plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/html2pdf.class.php
Line : 1326
Impossible to load the image www.xxxxxx.com/administrator/index.php?o...=100&thumbnail_y=100
Hello,
I get this error message when trying to download my customer's bill. It seems that there is an image missing to generate the bill but it is hard to know which one ?
Is anyone have a clue about it ?
Thank you very much,
Regards,
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FIREFOX 50.1.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : ERROR n°6
File : /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxx.com/httpdocs/plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/html2pdf.class.php
Line : 1326
Impossible to load the image www.xxxxxx.com/administrator/index.php?o...=100&thumbnail_y=100
Hello,
I get this error message when trying to download my customer's bill. It seems that there is an image missing to generate the bill but it is hard to know which one ?
Is anyone have a clue about it ?
Thank you very much,
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #258080
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic I get an error while trying to download a bill in the order panel
Hi,
Please re-download the "PDF invoice" plugin ; Nicolas update that plugin with a fix so the custom field "images" are displayed like they are in the emails.
Regards,
Please re-download the "PDF invoice" plugin ; Nicolas update that plugin with a fix so the custom field "images" are displayed like they are in the emails.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #258099
by pouce
Replied by pouce on topic I get an error while trying to download a bill in the order panel
Well that didn't solve the problem. I noticed two things :
In the archive I downloaded there is NO file called attachinvoice_j3.xml instead there is a file called attachinvoice_j15.xml
So the plugin I have downloaded on my customer aera isn't up-to-date ?
And when I updated the attacheinvoice plugin the file attachinvoice_j15.xml doesn't replace the attachinvoice_j3.xml
Well I wonder if it should replace the attachinvoice_j3.xml file
Another thing, when I want to edit the plugin in the plugin extension area of joomla I get an error 500
I also noticed, before updating and still there after the update that in the folder : plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoices
there is one bill, the one that I can't download via the back-end on the manage order page.
So still the same problem. Could it come because of ACL that I coudl have set uncorrectly ?
There are two orders passed since I'm using ACL to offer professionnel prices to some customer.
The order which is marked as shipped can be downloaded
The order which is marked as confirmed can't be downloaded
When we'll ship the order I will look if it's changing something
Regards,
In the archive I downloaded there is NO file called attachinvoice_j3.xml instead there is a file called attachinvoice_j15.xml
So the plugin I have downloaded on my customer aera isn't up-to-date ?
And when I updated the attacheinvoice plugin the file attachinvoice_j15.xml doesn't replace the attachinvoice_j3.xml
Well I wonder if it should replace the attachinvoice_j3.xml file
Another thing, when I want to edit the plugin in the plugin extension area of joomla I get an error 500
I also noticed, before updating and still there after the update that in the folder : plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoices
there is one bill, the one that I can't download via the back-end on the manage order page.
So still the same problem. Could it come because of ACL that I coudl have set uncorrectly ?
There are two orders passed since I'm using ACL to offer professionnel prices to some customer.
The order which is marked as shipped can be downloaded
The order which is marked as confirmed can't be downloaded
When we'll ship the order I will look if it's changing something
Regards,
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by pouce.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #258137
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I get an error while trying to download a bill in the order panel
Hi,
There are still two XML files in the plugin: attachinvoice.xml for J2.5 and J3.x and attachinvoice_j15.xml for J1.5
So I don't see what you're talking about.
I've also installed the plugin myself on a test website with the latest version of HikaShop and it works just fine. I can edit the settings of the plugin and I don't get the error anymore if I have a custom field of the type "ajax image" or "image" which displays itself in the invoice which was your issue.
There are still two XML files in the plugin: attachinvoice.xml for J2.5 and J3.x and attachinvoice_j15.xml for J1.5
So I don't see what you're talking about.
I've also installed the plugin myself on a test website with the latest version of HikaShop and it works just fine. I can edit the settings of the plugin and I don't get the error anymore if I have a custom field of the type "ajax image" or "image" which displays itself in the invoice which was your issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #258146
by pouce
Replied by pouce on topic I get an error while trying to download a bill in the order panel
Well I must have downloaded the plugin at a wrong place on your website
Here is the file I have downloaded on your website
In my subscription area I have only my business hikashop and style but not the attach invoice plugin. So I have downloaded it from my list of bill.
Here is the file I have downloaded on your website
Link removed by a moderator
In my subscription area I have only my business hikashop and style but not the attach invoice plugin. So I have downloaded it from my list of bill.
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Jerome. Reason: Link removed by a moderator
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #258154
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic I get an error while trying to download a bill in the order panel
Hi,
The PDF plugin is not a subscription ; you can access to the download through your order details.
www.hikashop.com/my-account/my-orders.html
Please do not publish or share the plugin in the forum (or elsewhere).
If you want the support team to check if you're using the latest version ; you can use the "contact us" form (the contact email) to have a private way of communication.
Regards,
The PDF plugin is not a subscription ; you can access to the download through your order details.
www.hikashop.com/my-account/my-orders.html
Please do not publish or share the plugin in the forum (or elsewhere).
If you want the support team to check if you're using the latest version ; you can use the "contact us" form (the contact email) to have a private way of communication.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #258168
by pouce
Replied by pouce on topic I get an error while trying to download a bill in the order panel
Hello, sorry to have made that plugin linkable.
I still get a message when editing the plugin attachinvoice_j3 in the backend.
I get this :
Une erreur s'est produite
500 Fichier attachinvoice_j3.xml non trouvé.
Retour au panneau de contrôle
But the file is present in the folder of the plugin. I will have a look at my log file
Regards
I still get a message when editing the plugin attachinvoice_j3 in the backend.
I get this :
Une erreur s'est produite
500 Fichier attachinvoice_j3.xml non trouvé.
Retour au panneau de contrôle
But the file is present in the folder of the plugin. I will have a look at my log file
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #258172
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I get an error while trying to download a bill in the order panel
Hi,
There is no such file in the plugin anymore.
Uninstall the plugin you have and install the new install package. It must be a bug of the Joomla plugins manager not handling properly the name change of the XML.
There is no such file in the plugin anymore.
Uninstall the plugin you have and install the new install package. It must be a bug of the Joomla plugins manager not handling properly the name change of the XML.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #258210
by pouce
Replied by pouce on topic I get an error while trying to download a bill in the order panel
After two uninstall/install it works
Just one thing, in the extension manager, manage the plugin has no version it shows {__PLUGIN_VERSION__} and no date it shows {__DAY__} {__MONTH__} {__YEAR__}
Thank you very much for your support
Best regards
Just one thing, in the extension manager, manage the plugin has no version it shows {__PLUGIN_VERSION__} and no date it shows {__DAY__} {__MONTH__} {__YEAR__}
Thank you very much for your support
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #258216
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I get an error while trying to download a bill in the order panel
Hi,
Yes. As the plugin isn't packaged automatically like HikaShop and other extensions, the tags are not replaced automatically.
We'll update them manually but it doesn't change much.
Yes. As the plugin isn't packaged automatically like HikaShop and other extensions, the tags are not replaced automatically.
We'll update them manually but it doesn't change much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds