Hikashop 3.0 - Custom Fields - Checkout Legacy = NO
9 years 8 months ago #261291
by kernel64
Kind regards,
Cornel
Hikashop 3.0 - Custom Fields - Checkout Legacy = NO was created by kernel64
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
Created a number of Custom Fields (upload file and add text) in the item table, so it would display at product view. Users could fill in a text and/or upload a picture. This all worked fine when running Hika 2.6.4.
I upgraded to 3.0.0 and eventhough you can still upload a file and type in text and it is appearing in the CART, it is not saved when completing the order. It is not part of the email that is sent to the customer and it cannot be found in the backend order management when opening the order.
I enabled the DISPLAY, DISPALY:MAIL and DISPLAY:CART for all options.
Example of such a page is www.123gebak.nl/bestellen/taart-en-sloff...t/slagroomtaart-rond (only the upload is visible at this time)
When changing to CHECKOUT LEGACY = YES in HIKA 3.0.0. The item table IS displayed so works just like it did in Hika 2.6.4.
Now i want this also to work in HIKA 3.0 with checkout legacy = NO.
Can you change the code to enable that ?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
Created a number of Custom Fields (upload file and add text) in the item table, so it would display at product view. Users could fill in a text and/or upload a picture. This all worked fine when running Hika 2.6.4.
I upgraded to 3.0.0 and eventhough you can still upload a file and type in text and it is appearing in the CART, it is not saved when completing the order. It is not part of the email that is sent to the customer and it cannot be found in the backend order management when opening the order.
I enabled the DISPLAY, DISPALY:MAIL and DISPLAY:CART for all options.
Example of such a page is www.123gebak.nl/bestellen/taart-en-sloff...t/slagroomtaart-rond (only the upload is visible at this time)
When changing to CHECKOUT LEGACY = YES in HIKA 3.0.0. The item table IS displayed so works just like it did in Hika 2.6.4.
Now i want this also to work in HIKA 3.0 with checkout legacy = NO.
Can you change the code to enable that ?
Kind regards,
Cornel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #261304
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop 3.0 - Custom Fields - Checkout Legacy = NO
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. We've added a fix for that.
Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and that will add the fix for that.
Thank you for your feedback. We've added a fix for that.
Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and that will add the fix for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #261436
by kernel64
Kind regards,
Cornel
Replied by kernel64 on topic Hikashop 3.0 - Custom Fields - Checkout Legacy = NO
Hi nicolas,
After new download of version [1702040056] and changing LEGACY=NO I cannot even finish my order..... no error message is displayed. Changing it back to LEGACY=YES and i can finish my order.
Can you check the fix you created ?
After new download of version [1702040056] and changing LEGACY=NO I cannot even finish my order..... no error message is displayed. Changing it back to LEGACY=YES and i can finish my order.
Can you check the fix you created ?
Kind regards,
Cornel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #261441
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop 3.0 - Custom Fields - Checkout Legacy = NO
Hi,
I'm not able to reproduce the problem on our end. I now get the fields in the order and I'm able to finish the checkout.
And I checked on your website but I see you have a build number older than the build where the fix is for the custom item fields so it's normal that it still doesn't work.
I'm not able to reproduce the problem on our end. I now get the fields in the order and I'm able to finish the checkout.
And I checked on your website but I see you have a build number older than the build where the fix is for the custom item fields so it's normal that it still doesn't work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #261492
by kernel64
Kind regards,
Cornel
Replied by kernel64 on topic Hikashop 3.0 - Custom Fields - Checkout Legacy = NO
I reverted to the older version on
www.123gebak.nl
and created a test site based on a copy at
test123gebak.cads.nl/
At test123gebak.cads.nl/ the LEGACY=OFF, installed version is [1702040056]
At test123gebak.cads.nl/ the LEGACY=OFF, installed version is [1702040056]
Kind regards,
Cornel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #261512
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop 3.0 - Custom Fields - Checkout Legacy = NO
Hi,
Ok, I see the problem on your website. Now the question is why.
Could you try to remove the views one by one in the checkout workflow in order to identify the one causing the problem ?
Ok, I see the problem on your website. Now the question is why.
Could you try to remove the views one by one in the checkout workflow in order to identify the one causing the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #261528
by kernel64
Kind regards,
Cornel
Replied by kernel64 on topic Hikashop 3.0 - Custom Fields - Checkout Legacy = NO
I updated the site
test123gebak.cads.nl/
to the latest hika [1702062227] and on the test site it all works like it should (with legacy = off). Will update and test on 123gebak.nl later on today
Kind regards,
Cornel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #261531
by kernel64
Kind regards,
Cornel
Replied by kernel64 on topic Hikashop 3.0 - Custom Fields - Checkout Legacy = NO
After the update the checkout is also working with legacy=off and all custome fields are displayed on the email sent to the administrator. So this problem has been fixed.
Kind regards,
Cornel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds