- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
No conformation e-mail and Hikashop freezes
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #261641
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
No conformation e-mail and Hikashop freezes was created by Lumiga
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi Hikashop team,
I have a issue on one webshop that I don't get any conformation e-mail.
If I change the order manually from created to confirmed then Hikashop freezes.
It doesn't matter If I use YES or NO to notify customer.
To stop Hikashop from freezing I have to click on the mark from the pop-screen and then I have to refresh my page to see the orderstatus is changed to confirmed, but I don't get any e-mail.
If I change the order manually from confirmed to created then Hikashop sent me a e-mail and everything works fine.
See video in the confidential information.
I have no custom e-mails or views.
I have inspect the code but I don't see any related issues
I have looked into PHP error log but I don't see related issue
Hope you can take a look at this issue.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi Hikashop team,
I have a issue on one webshop that I don't get any conformation e-mail.
If I change the order manually from created to confirmed then Hikashop freezes.
It doesn't matter If I use YES or NO to notify customer.
To stop Hikashop from freezing I have to click on the mark from the pop-screen and then I have to refresh my page to see the orderstatus is changed to confirmed, but I don't get any e-mail.
If I change the order manually from confirmed to created then Hikashop sent me a e-mail and everything works fine.
See video in the confidential information.
I have no custom e-mails or views.
I have inspect the code but I don't see any related issues
I have looked into PHP error log but I don't see related issue
Hope you can take a look at this issue.
This message contains confidential information
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Lumiga. Reason: remove super admin login
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #261682
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No conformation e-mail and Hikashop freezes
Hi,
I'm not able to access your website backend with the credentials your provided.
Could you double check on them please ?
I'm not able to access your website backend with the credentials your provided.
Could you double check on them please ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #261731
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic No conformation e-mail and Hikashop freezes
Hi Nicolas,
It's working fine. I have double checked it.
Please note there is also an account for the frontend. For the back-end you need the username: extern-....
Kind regards,
Lumiga
It's working fine. I have double checked it.
Please note there is also an account for the frontend. For the back-end you need the username: extern-....
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #261811
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic No conformation e-mail and Hikashop freezes
Hello Lumiga,
That's weird, when I test it with the same order (O-00047...) and even if I create a new order, it's actually working fine when I confirm it.
I tested it with Chrome and FireFox.
That's weird, when I test it with the same order (O-00047...) and even if I create a new order, it's actually working fine when I confirm it.
I tested it with Chrome and FireFox.
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #261916
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic No conformation e-mail and Hikashop freezes
Hi Mohamed,
That's really strange... but I'm happy it's working fine now.
Thanks anyway.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
That's really strange... but I'm happy it's working fine now.
Thanks anyway.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds