Add tax to confirmation email
- nico.van.leeuwen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 7 months ago #263149
by nico.van.leeuwen
Add tax to confirmation email was created by nico.van.leeuwen
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.viajuul.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.16
Hi,
I was wondering why the TAX number is not added tot the administrator confirmation email by default?
But that aside, how can I add this manually to the email setup?
My guess is that I need some extra code around the field address_vat and put that in the correct file/field under "System > Email".
I miss coding skill to make this work and could not find the right examples to DYI this myself without breaking something
I'm currently creating the test environment for Hikashop 3.0, would this be improved with the new email features?
Thanks for any tips.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.16
Hi,
I was wondering why the TAX number is not added tot the administrator confirmation email by default?
But that aside, how can I add this manually to the email setup?
My guess is that I need some extra code around the field address_vat and put that in the correct file/field under "System > Email".
I miss coding skill to make this work and could not find the right examples to DYI this myself without breaking something
I'm currently creating the test environment for Hikashop 3.0, would this be improved with the new email features?
Thanks for any tips.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #263169
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add tax to confirmation email
Hi,
That's because you didn't add the tag of that field in the "address_template" view file.
Do that via the menu Display>Views for both your backend and frontend templates and that will do.
This has nothing to do with your version of HikaShop. It has been like that since the first version of HikaShop.
That's because you didn't add the tag of that field in the "address_template" view file.
Do that via the menu Display>Views for both your backend and frontend templates and that will do.
This has nothing to do with your version of HikaShop. It has been like that since the first version of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nico.van.leeuwen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
9 years 7 months ago #263261
by nico.van.leeuwen
Replied by nico.van.leeuwen on topic [SOLVED] Add tax to confirmation email
Hi Nicolas,
That was the field I was looking for, thank !
That was the field I was looking for, thank !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds