- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
change state of copied order
9 years 6 months ago #266643
by syno
change state of copied order was created by syno
-- HikaShop version -- : 264
-- Joomla version -- : 36
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hello,
how can I change the state of a copied order. At the moment the state of the new order is set like in the old order. But instead of status "paid" I need "new order" .
Is this possible?
Regards,
Syno
-- Joomla version -- : 36
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hello,
how can I change the state of a copied order. At the moment the state of the new order is set like in the old order. But instead of status "paid" I need "new order" .
Is this possible?
Regards,
Syno
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #266658
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic change state of copied order
Hi,
On the listing of the orders you can change the status of all the orders, even the copied ones:
monosnap.com/file/YHHAv8sIN4L59ca2hV1aOCVrisU7xL
On the listing of the orders you can change the status of all the orders, even the copied ones:
monosnap.com/file/YHHAv8sIN4L59ca2hV1aOCVrisU7xL
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #266697
by syno
Replied by syno on topic change state of copied order
Hello Nicolas,
thank you for your answer. Yes I know that I can change the state manually. What I meant is the initial state of the copied order. If I copy an order with the state "paid" the new order also has the state "paid" and this state is recorded in the orders history. I need the the initial state of the copied order to be "new"and this should be in recorded in the history.
Regards,
Syno
thank you for your answer. Yes I know that I can change the state manually. What I meant is the initial state of the copied order. If I copy an order with the state "paid" the new order also has the state "paid" and this state is recorded in the orders history. I need the the initial state of the copied order to be "new"and this should be in recorded in the history.
Regards,
Syno
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #266701
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic change state of copied order
Hi,
There is no system for that. The goal of the copy function is to create a duplicate, not to change some things along the way.
That would require modifications of the copy process.
More precisely, you'd have to modify the code of the function "copyOrder" in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php
I suppose you could try adding such code before the save:
$order->order_status = "created";
There is no system for that. The goal of the copy function is to create a duplicate, not to change some things along the way.
That would require modifications of the copy process.
More precisely, you'd have to modify the code of the function "copyOrder" in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php
I suppose you could try adding such code before the save:
$order->order_status = "created";
The following user(s) said Thank You: syno
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #266818
by syno
Replied by syno on topic change state of copied order
Hello Nicolas,
thank you for your answer. This is exactly what I needed!
Thank you for the great support!
Regards,
Syno
thank you for your answer. This is exactly what I needed!
Thank you for the great support!
Regards,
Syno
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds