- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
No Invoice number and time in order e-mail
9 years 5 months ago #268344
by YESSIR
No Invoice number and time in order e-mail was created by YESSIR
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
Hello,
Everytime if I update Hikashop. The Invoice number and time disappear from E-mail subjejct and the invoice. Why is this? Can you explain carefully where I can fix this. (I'm not an expert). And why is this if I update hikashop...
Hello,
Everytime if I update Hikashop. The Invoice number and time disappear from E-mail subjejct and the invoice. Why is this? Can you explain carefully where I can fix this. (I'm not an expert). And why is this if I update hikashop...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #268415
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No Invoice number and time in order e-mail
Hi,
Hard to say. Did you customize the email in any way ? If so, how ?
Hard to say. Did you customize the email in any way ? If so, how ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #268451
by YESSIR
Replied by YESSIR on topic No Invoice number and time in order e-mail
Yes, Just the image bar and logo. Do I need to edit it everytime I update Hikashop?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #268459
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No Invoice number and time in order e-mail
Hi,
No. But you must have done something to the subject of the email as well. What did you do ? Is the field blank ? Did you add some custom code for the email subject somewhere ?
Based on how the modification is done, it might require doing something for each update.
Since we still don't know what you did, we can't say what, if any.
No. But you must have done something to the subject of the email as well. What did you do ? Is the field blank ? Did you add some custom code for the email subject somewhere ?
Based on how the modification is done, it might require doing something for each update.
Since we still don't know what you did, we can't say what, if any.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270157
by YESSIR
Replied by YESSIR on topic No Invoice number and time in order e-mail
It was happened somehow after I updated Hikashop for the first time. The Invoice number and time of order disappeared from the subject line. So I hired someone who fix this for me. But now I updated Hikashop again, it is lost again....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #270163
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic No Invoice number and time in order e-mail
Hello,
We haven't enough details to help you, we need to see concrete elements, better will be code modification.
If you haven't this right now, maybe the better way will be to save on your side custom code, and with each update that break it, try to paste it again in emails customization, and if needed process some modification to fit New HikaShop email features.
Regards
We haven't enough details to help you, we need to see concrete elements, better will be code modification.
If you haven't this right now, maybe the better way will be to save on your side custom code, and with each update that break it, try to paste it again in emails customization, and if needed process some modification to fit New HikaShop email features.
Regards
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds