- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
orderstatus front and backend differ
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 4 months ago #269121
by jouwnaambord.nl
orderstatus front and backend differ was created by jouwnaambord.nl
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.jouwnaambord.nl/naamborden/mijn-bestellingen
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9 and 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : orderstatus different
Hi,
When a customer cancels an order, the orderstatus on the client orderpage is displayed as it should : "cancelled" (Geannuleerd).
But in the backend the order has the status "Created" (Aangemaakt) on the orderlisting. After clicking the ordernumber, in the orderoverview the right status is displayed again "Cancelled" (Geannuleerd). Could this be a bug?
See screenshots.
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9 and 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : orderstatus different
Hi,
When a customer cancels an order, the orderstatus on the client orderpage is displayed as it should : "cancelled" (Geannuleerd).
But in the backend the order has the status "Created" (Aangemaakt) on the orderlisting. After clicking the ordernumber, in the orderoverview the right status is displayed again "Cancelled" (Geannuleerd). Could this be a bug?
See screenshots.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269130
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic orderstatus front and backend differ
Hi,
I suppose that the problem is how the order statuses have been configured in the menu System>Order statuses.
Could you provide a screenshot of that listing and edit these 2 order statuses, do a screenshot of their settings ?
I suppose that the problem is how the order statuses have been configured in the menu System>Order statuses.
Could you provide a screenshot of that listing and edit these 2 order statuses, do a screenshot of their settings ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
9 years 4 months ago #269163
by jouwnaambord.nl
Replied by jouwnaambord.nl on topic orderstatus front and backend differ
Hi Nicolas,
I see what you mean. In the past I changed the keynames to Dutch language. After updating to Hika 3.0, I had double orderstatusses in my database. I think I removed the latest ones instead of the old. Just changed the namekeys to english. That solved the problem, thanks.
I see what you mean. In the past I changed the keynames to Dutch language. After updating to Hika 3.0, I had double orderstatusses in my database. I think I removed the latest ones instead of the old. Just changed the namekeys to english. That solved the problem, thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds