- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Renew download period
9 years 4 months ago #269205
by Naujoël
Renew download period was created by Naujoël
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
Hi,
How can I renew the download period that has expired?
In my store of downloadable products a client has expired the download period and asks me to renew it. I want to renew the download period but I can not find the way to do it.
Thank you very much for your help.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
Hi,
How can I renew the download period that has expired?
In my store of downloadable products a client has expired the download period and asks me to renew it. I want to renew the download period but I can not find the way to do it.
Thank you very much for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269211
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Renew download period
Hi,
There is no option for that.
The download period is dynamically calculated based on the limit period configured in the HikaShop configuration and the date the order was confirmed. So extending the period for only one order would mean to either change the dates of that order in the database, or increase the download period for everyone.
There is no option for that.
The download period is dynamically calculated based on the limit period configured in the HikaShop configuration and the date the order was confirmed. So extending the period for only one order would mean to either change the dates of that order in the database, or increase the download period for everyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Naujoël
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds