- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
some items of the order are not printed
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #271257
by sriva
some items of the order are not printed was created by sriva
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.10
-- Joomla version -- : 3.72
-- PHP version -- : 5.63
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : some items of the order are not printed
Hi,
I have a order with about 44 items. When I print the delivery note with the print button, not all items are on the print (21).
When I mark the content and print it by using ctrl+p / print marked, all items are on the print. Why does the button does not print all items?
Stefan
-- Joomla version -- : 3.72
-- PHP version -- : 5.63
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : some items of the order are not printed
Hi,
I have a order with about 44 items. When I print the delivery note with the print button, not all items are on the print (21).
When I mark the content and print it by using ctrl+p / print marked, all items are on the print. Why does the button does not print all items?
Stefan
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by sriva.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #271264
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic some items of the order are not printed
Hi,
I tried on my end with the print button on Chrome and it worked just fine.
Did you really try with different browsers ?
I'm thinking that it might be linked to how your browser handles it.
I tried on my end with the print button on Chrome and it worked just fine.
Did you really try with different browsers ?
I'm thinking that it might be linked to how your browser handles it.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #275996
by sriva
Replied by sriva on topic some items of the order are not printed
It worked with Chrome. Maybe it is a matter with Firefox.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds