Enable payment of created orders
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #273008
by ghiamar
Enable payment of created orders was created by ghiamar
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.30
Hi! I need to enable payment for orders created that for some reason got unpayed in checkout process. As far I have created a menu item pointing to the users orders, and that displays a lists of orders for that user, but there's no "pay now" on created, unpayed orders, even if I access the orders details, I don't see any pay now button.
How can I enable that for created, unpayed orders?
Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.30
Hi! I need to enable payment for orders created that for some reason got unpayed in checkout process. As far I have created a menu item pointing to the users orders, and that displays a lists of orders for that user, but there's no "pay now" on created, unpayed orders, even if I access the orders details, I don't see any pay now button.
How can I enable that for created, unpayed orders?
Thanks!
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by ghiamar.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #273009
by ghiamar
Replied by ghiamar on topic Enable payment of created orders
Forget it, I solved it by enabling Payment of orders not paid immediately in System->Configuration->Main Tab->Order And enabled Unpaid in System->Order Statuses for created orders
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds