- Posts: 80
- Thank you received: 8
Lost the location where I edited the Invoice footer
9 years 2 months ago #273722
by bp54
Lost the location where I edited the Invoice footer was created by bp54
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
luizink-werktuigen.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome (latest)
Hi,
I know this question sounds stupid and I know i should have documented this
About 3 years ago i build this Hikashop and I edited the footer text for the invoice. Everything is fine until today i have to change the addres info in the footer.
I searched the forum and documentation but all posible locations that i find there, do not contain the footer html that I created in the past.
I looked in:
System>Configuration>Show>Views and searched for Invoice. here i find two invoice files (one for ISIS and one for Hathor). But none of them contains the html for the footer and none of them has an override.
The file: public_html/plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice neither contains the html that I added some years ago.
Would you be able to tell where this invoice footer comes from and where I can edit it?
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome (latest)
Hi,
I know this question sounds stupid and I know i should have documented this
About 3 years ago i build this Hikashop and I edited the footer text for the invoice. Everything is fine until today i have to change the addres info in the footer.
I searched the forum and documentation but all posible locations that i find there, do not contain the footer html that I created in the past.
I looked in:
System>Configuration>Show>Views and searched for Invoice. here i find two invoice files (one for ISIS and one for Hathor). But none of them contains the html for the footer and none of them has an override.
The file: public_html/plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice neither contains the html that I added some years ago.
Would you be able to tell where this invoice footer comes from and where I can edit it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #273744
by bp54
Replied by bp54 on topic Lost the location where I edited the Invoice footer
Sorry for bothering you. After hours of searching because I thought that I edited this in a file, i found that it was realy simple. I had edited this in the params of the plugin: 'Attach Invoice to the order confirmation e-mail'
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #273748
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Lost the location where I edited the Invoice footer
Hello,
In Hikashop 3.1 you have a really cool feature which allow you to display the name of the views directly in the HikaShop pages.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...g.html#advanced_main
Afterwards, yes for sure, if your invoice is a PDF ; it is related to the "attach invoice" plugin.
Regards,
In Hikashop 3.1 you have a really cool feature which allow you to display the name of the views directly in the HikaShop pages.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...g.html#advanced_main
Afterwards, yes for sure, if your invoice is a PDF ; it is related to the "attach invoice" plugin.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds